Title: Consumer Insights Manager – Hydration | Ref No: R-45590
Location: Lagos | Coca-Cola Company
Type: Full time
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Responsible for monitoring and identification of competitor’s marketing strategy development e.g. pricing, sales and methods of operation; researches market conditions in local, regional or national areas to determine potential sales of a products / services; makes recommendations for the development of new products or services.
- Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Operational Unit Categories for brand strategy
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Operational Unit Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product and packaging development, early and late stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to IMX to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years of experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience
- Experience in working in TCCC system especially in insights / K&I role supporting categories is preferred
- Experience in being a part of a Regional, Global charter is an advantage
- Market research techniques
- Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking
- Holistic analysis and business question resolution
- Consumer co-creation, communities and digital/influencer networks
- Shopper research, passive data streams and neuro techniques
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply