Job Title: Consumer Platform Management Manager | Coca-Cola Company | Ref No: R-45441
Job Type: Full time
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Role will require communication with Operational Unit Digital Platforms Lead, Operational Unit IMX lead, Operational Unit marketing team, global platforms lead and IMX digital leaders in other Operational Unit’s.
- Role will also interact frequently with external parties, particularly with agencies and the main digital players. Key role in bringing freshness to the system on disruptive ways to approach marketing.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Designing strategies and plans for Owned platforms of TCCC local brands in order to maximize consumer engagement & retention
- Developing plans to localize and implement global owned platforms in the Operational Unit
- Manage those platforms with a continuous learning & iteration mindset
- Work hand in hand with global team to ensure the success of the global brands owned platforms in the Operational Unit
- Map and develop relationships with key stakeholders that will maximize TCCC owned platforms to its consumers and shoppers
- Work in partnership with other areas within IMX and MKT to embed the owned platforms into the brand ecosystems
- The Owned Consumer Platforms lead plays a key role in disrupt the way we do marketing and educate / spread that throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Digital – savvy: 6-8 years of digital marketing experience, ideally working with digital platforms (creation, management,)
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Platforms
- Agile Ways of Working
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply