Contact Center Agent
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria Full time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to cross-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- HND/B.SC school degrees
- Age limit – 25 and 35 years.
Deadline: Not Specified