Title: Content and Communications Manager | Location: Lagos | FBDS
FBDS is the pioneer franchise consulting outfit in Nigeria. We provide end-to-end franchise consulting services.
Duties Expectations and Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and writing contents for communication to the business’ stakeholders for thought leadership.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Drive thought leadership for FBDS, our institute, Association and Technology solution by writing for blog, Email marketing to a database of contacts, contribution to business aggregator partners
- Provide communications material design and marketing and brand relaunch plan support to our team for our clients as may be required.
- Conduct email marketing, engaging a growing database of varying clients
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create blog post contents for publication
- Coordinate with business development to communicate to targeted market segments
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote written contents on social media
- Produce video, audio and graphic design contents for our businesses
- Review and update website content as needed and maintain websites
- Updates on social media platforms, build brand following, engage enquiries and provide feedback to the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ cognate experience as a Content and Communications Manager is a Must.
- Vast Social media and communications management experience
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Research skills using multiple sources
- Website Development
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and clientele
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS WORD” format to: [email protected] Using “Content and Communications Manager” as the email subject.