Pegacorn Universal Pictures
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You are a fresh graduate that has a writing portfolio that spans for 4- 5 years
- People say you are creative and love working late, and you can’t agree less.
- You possess strong grammar and writing capability
- You write in English, pidgin, and any other local language comfortably
- Coming up with concepts and ideas is your fondest moment.
- You develop story elements to translate the creative vision into stories for production
- You have a deep understanding of storylines and target audiences.
- You have experience working closely with the production teams to review and revise the script to fit potential audience appeal.
- You have the eye for the tiniest detail and the attitude to work with the strictest regulatory requirements.
- You are known for working under pressure.
- You understand how productions affect audiences and are familiar with current screenplay formats and social media skits.
- You are familiar with script-writing guidelines and techniques to be able to develop a full-length script within the required deadlines.
- You have a portfolio of works to show for your experience You have a basic understanding on how to translate scripts to various visual media.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with their Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living within Lekki and its environs is a plus and not a must.