Tekniteed Nigeria Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Title: Content Creator
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Applicants must the following requirements:
- High school diploma or B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Reside within the region of Agege, Ogba, Ikeja, Opebi, Oshodi, Berger.
Application Closing Date
Dec. 31, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.