Job Title: Content Developer | Job Location: Lagos | 3DTrance Limited
Employment Type: Full Time
3DTrance Limited is an Architectural firm that started out as a Visualization and Animation Studio, that is focused on providing cutting edge design with modern day trends in Technology and Innovative research in Construction Materials. We offer Architectural services such a; Design and Build, Real Estate Service in Layout Design, Visualization, Presentation, Walkthrough, Breakers, Animations.
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Developer.
- The responsibilities of the Content Developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work.
- The Content Developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
- To be successful as a Content Developer, you should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Content Developer has a good working knowledge of content management software as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication or a related field.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Experience in Copywriting, Graphic Design, Programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.