Job Title: Content Developer | SME Media Limited | Location: Lagos
SME Media Limited is a financial service company connecting bankable plans with investable funds in Nigeria.
- A content manager’s role is to develop a consistent brand identity for a company and establish its online presence. This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services.
- They use information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers’ demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness.
- Are you really comfortable navigating an automation platform and enjoy the daily required writing/editing and data analyses? If you have a personal interest in staying current on emerging automation best practices, are always eager to roll up your sleeves and test out the latest concepts, and are ready for your next role that offers an opportunity to advance your marketing expertise, this is a great role for you
- Responsibilities of the role include building, implementing and analyzing marketing campaigns that
- Familiarize yourself with each organization’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Oversee a content production team’s creation and management of targeted content for the company’s website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company’s image
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
What You will be Doing
Your core daily responsibilities include:
- Programmatic marketing planning that defines the customer journey – integrating vision, Prime, Platinum and growth themes.
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation.
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene.
Nice to have:
- Ideal candidates would have prior experience working for a similar industry, with direct responsibility for retention customer marketing campaigns.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2020.
23rd & 24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.