Job Title: Content Editor/QA | Country: Nigeria | City: Lagos | Tek Experts | Ref #: 243723
We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in Learning and Development?Do you have experience quality checking content for global training programs to support the development of skills in a fast-paced environment?
Join us at Tek Experts. We are a leading global provider of technical support and consulting services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
With 7,000 employees across six global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences. We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
About the role…
The Content Editor/QA is a person who thrives in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will ensure that the final product observes the company’s quality standards, implementing inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Should any defects be found, it is up to this role to apply corrective actions. It requires a learner-centred mindset and the ability to manage different projects at the same time.
You will be working with Program Managers/Instructional Designers and SMEs to quality check the digital and live learning experiences that have been developed to support course objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Analyzes and investigates product and content complaints, and completes proper documentation
- Develops new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation.
- Work with Program Managers/Instructional Designers and SMEs to understand content, design, look and feel, and user experience that support course objectives.
- Conduct UAT process before publishing content.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Professional certification on six sigma, quality auditor, quality matters is a plus.
- Experience with learning ecosystem technologies (LMS, content management)
- Understanding of authoring tools
- Knowledge of testing best practices, version control and defect management.
- Knowledge of different e-learning formats (.MP4, SCORM or xAPI)
- Analysis of content quality data
- Development of content quality indicators.
- Background in adult learning preferred.
- Experience working on a global team and large-scale learning programs.
- Ability to develop learning that is creative, engaging, and effective.
- UX and visual/graphic design is a plus
What we offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply