Job Title: Content Marketing Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will:
- Design, build and maintain our online community across all platforms including Tiktok, Instagram,Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Write clear and error-free content for social media pages, blog posts, newsletters and press releases that reflects the company’s voice that converts as many followers as possible into loyal customers.
- Develop and implement video marketing strategy for Tiktok, Youtube and Instagram involving industry professionals and other relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret creative direction and propose engaging copy concepts and implement projects once they are approved.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing campaign collaterals and CTAs based on audience preference.
- Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to engage with it.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences to inform your monthly concepts.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Monitoring user engagement and escalate immediately when there are issues for quick resolve.
- Engage and network with stakeholders and Industry professionals to build brand reputation.
- Track and report the performance metric of all social media campaigns including Influencer campaigns, social media contests, etc. (Including impressions, profile visits, reach, likes shares).
Must-Have for the position:
- B.Sc in English, Communications, Marketing, Arts or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in copywriting and managing social media accounts.
- Good video editing skills and familiarity with tools like In-stories, Mojo, In-shot etc.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Good content marketing skills
- Social Media Savvy.
N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.