Job Title: Content Writer | Full Time | eRecruiter | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a propriety investment group of company. They currently have an opening for a Content Writer in Lagos. The Content Writer will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. The ideal candidate is familiar with producing online content and have an eye for details.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for emails, internal communications product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit all content prepared by the agency before deployment on social
- Submit work to Manager PR & Communications for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriting, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet deadlines despite handling multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply