Norak Technologies Limited | Job Title: Content Writer / Content Strategist | Location: Kosofe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably.
- Norakis looking to engage a competent Content Writer who will be responsible for managing ads campaigns. Must be experienced in analyzing and writing serious topics on technology and entrepreneurship with wit and humour.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- The writing style should be interesting and simple to be understood easily.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Contributing to the company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Will appraise the company’s publication style guide annually and communicate to management any need for updates.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy for, and direct the use of social media for disseminating online content
- Will be detail attentive, ensuring the correct use of grammar in editing.
- Will monitor performance through web analytics and suggest actions to be taken at any time to ensure search engine optimization.
- Male or female with a first degree (business background) from a tertiary institution with publishing and marketing experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience working as a content strategist or journalist.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills, Google Suit and demonstrate the ability to edit written content and pay high attention to detail.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Must be willing to widen knowledge on a wide range of subjects constantly through reading.
- Having graphics/infographics knowledge will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the tech environment.
- Evidence of content that has been published on the web
- At least 3-years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must reside within Kosofe Lagos or its environs.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “the job title” as the subject of the mail.