A reputable company | Job Title: Content Writer / Social Media Intern | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Do you have the knack to articulate and impress all through your content / writing? Then this is for you.
- We are looking for a Content Writer who can help us enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy, creative and impressive social media posts.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Conduct interviews
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing team to illustrate content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase online traffic
- Prepare monthly plans and content calendars for the brand and itâ€™s clients activities across designated social media platforms
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Assist in the management of our online marketplace
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
- Proven experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Strict adherence to the brand’s style guides
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with SEO and email marketing tools
- Have good internet access
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.