Learnship Networks GmbH | Job Location: Lekki,, Lagos | Contract and Procurement Manager
About Oasis Africa Consulting:
We are a boutique Human Capital management organization, delivering value to our Clients in Nigeria and across Africa. We offer services in areas such as; Recruitment & Assessment (Talent Sourcing), Staffing, Learning & Development (Training) and Advisory.
Our consultants possess in-depth experience and knowledge in services that we offer, thereby translating to our thorough approach in service delivery.
An independent Power Plant Construction project is recruiting to fill the role of a Contracts and procurement Manager
Responsible for managing all contracts and negotiations.
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
Degree in Commercial Law
Excellent understanding of oil and gas, Power and Manufacturing industry, its services, customers and providers.
15 years experience in oil and gas, Power and Manufacturing industry. 5+ years of experience in an EPC environment
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply