A Global Energy Company ( Oil & Gas) | Job Title: Contract Site Representative (CSR) | Location: Nigeria
- Advises company’s superintendent on monthly and annual planning,
- Coordinates the maintenance operations,
- Checks and validates technical reports,
- Prepares maintenance reports,
- Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting of the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered,
- Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings.
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to company’s maintenance superintendent,
- Ensures co-ordination between maintenance operations and Preparation teams, Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns,
- Promotes and proposes modifications and improvements,
- Suggests corrective measures to COMPANY if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, in close relationship with other sections in order to prevent non-productive
- Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures,
- With the assistance of CONTRACTOR base support, he organises the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, crew changes, etc.)
- Identifies the training needs of his teams and makes training requests as appropriate. Constantly checks the validity of individual certifications required by the personnel of contractor
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate or its equivalent,
- 10 years’ experience in the field of maintenance of oil and gas production installations,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations,
- SAP/R3 experience and know-how,
- Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations ithe climatic conditions of the site.
- Interested candidates should have prove sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email