latest Control Risks job recruitment
Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
Jobs Recruitment at Control Risks
October 3, 2023
December 14, 2022
Control Risks Nigeria Job Title: Senior Operations Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full Time Responsibilities To manage and drive the CSC operations business with a focus area on excellence in operations and… Read more here
Control Risks Nigeria Africa Graduate Programme 2021
October 12, 2021
Title: Africa Graduate Programme (Nigeria) | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Job type: Temporary Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to… Read more here
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Department: Finance (Regional)
Employment Type: Full time
- To provide oversight of Financial Control function in Nigeria, deliver accurate and timely financial reporting, maintain robust financial control environment and manage tax and compliance in the region.
- Manage audit / tax queries as required;
- Provision of management information;
- Main finance point of contact for senior management;
- Direct management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger team;
- Prepare / Review balance sheet reconciliations;
- Production of local tax reports;
- Payroll accounting and reporting;
- Producing cashflow forecasts and currency exposure reports; and
- Proactively suggest ideas for process improvement.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Experience of working in a multi-national / multi-currency company with the ability to work successfully across borders and culture
- Experience of staff management
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of working for a global consultancy business
- Experience of working with and developing finance systems
- Experience of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Candidates must have a recognise.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online