Job Title: Coordinator – Monitoring and Evaluation, Corporate Relations
Job Identification: 1868
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Sustainability and Impact Reporting
Division: Corporate Services
- To inspect, monitor and assess/evaluate projects undertaken by the MTN Foundation for impact, sustainability and adherence to standards
- Evaluate projects, identify issues and make recommendations based on existing monitoring & evaluation standards/methodology and monitor project reporting process, project partners and consultants.
- Periodically monitor and inspect select project sites.
- Create and coordinate project reporting formats and evaluation tools.
- Collect and analyze data on all MTNF projects.
- Review and analyze consultants’ reports and highlight issues in respect of related projects.
- Champion adherence to quality standards and monitor adherence to MTNF policies and procedures.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for decision making by management.
- Manage relationship with monitoring & evaluation consultants.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience with proven project management skills preferably from a reputable management consultancy firm
- Cross-functional role relationships within a corporate environment
- Active interest/participation in community development or social initiatives.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online