Cordros Capital Limited Jobs in Nigeria [1 new vacancy]
- Jobs vacancies and recruitment at Cordros Capital July, 2022
Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
Cordros Capital Recruitment / Jobs
JUNE 6, 2022
Job Title: Research Associate | Cordros Capital Limited… Read more here
T2021 Cordros Academy Graduate Program
| Cordros Capital Limited | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Job Type: Permanent
About the Academy
- The Cordros Academy Graduate Trainee Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to gain capital market experience, test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees.
- Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Education & Experience
- Graduated from University with a minimum of 2:1 in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be 27 years or below as at December 31, 2021.
- 0-1 years’ experience in the financial services industry as an analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in presenting and debating a point under pressure.
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Good understanding of economics
- Advanced MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills to respond to shifting priorities on multiple projects.
- The ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team.
- Demonstrated job commitment, as well as personal flexibility and adaptability required to meet client needs.
- A high degree of initiative, motivation, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for excellence.
- The desire to learn and develop knowledge
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Good research skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills.
Having the following are an advantage:
- CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS, FMVA, FMI or plans towards completing any of these certifications.
- A Masters degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online