latest Cormart Nigeria Limited jobs, careers and vacancies in NigeriaNovember 27, 2022
Cormart is one of the leading speciality chemicals companies in Nigeria and is active in the production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
Jobs at Cormart Recruitment
November 27, 2022
August 7, 2022
Job Title: 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines) | Cormart Nigeria Limited Cormart is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria,… Read more here
March 30, 2022
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager (WPS) | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Cormart Nigeria Limited Responsibilities Work with senior management to create sales strategy based on market research and… Read more here
Technical Sales Manager (WPS)
Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Cormart Nigeria Limited
- Work with senior management to create sales strategy based on market research and sales data
- Search, identify and develop products for the market
- Design and implement strategic sales plan toward expanding company’s customer base and strong presence.
- Build and promote long term business relationships with customers
- Drive sales through technical competitive edge
- Provide technical management and product support for customers
- Experience in water treatment & processing (Raw water / Utility water / waste water).
- B.Sc Degree in Chemistry and other related courses
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- 8 years+ working experience in the field.
N350,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.