Job Title: Corporate / Industrial Facilities Supervisor
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To Plan and execute Facility Management activities in the industrial area on a short-term and long-term basis in order to ensure that all facility infrastructure are optimally available for use by the business and clients while prolonging the value of all physical assets.
- To ensure all services required by the Industrial and Corporate clients are rendered effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of all facilities maintenance activities in the industrial and corporate areas of the Business.
- Coordinates and supervises personnel to ensure maintenance activities and services required in the industrial areas are rendered based on established SOP.
- Responsible for ensuring all services required by the industrial clients are rendered effectively and efficiently including terminal base operation.
- Develops maintenance standards and practices that would help to reduce all forms of wastages in resources required for maintenance.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years experience in (Corporate/Industrial facility management would be a clear advantage)
- Project management skills, Facility management skills, Able to use the Microsoft Office Suite tool to deliver on tasks, Auto-CAD, Microsoft NAV, Microsoft Project.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online