Title: Corporate Sales Executive | Konga | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Corporate Sales
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the E-commerce space to function in the capacity of a Corporate Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to:[email protected] using “Corporate Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date above.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.