JOF Nigeria Limited | Title: Cost Accountant | Location: Agbara, Ogun
Reporting To: General Manager, Finance
Type: Full Time
JOF Nigeria Limited is a state of the art salt refining plant in Nigeria, located at OPIC Estate, Agbara, Ogun State. Our primary objective is to manufacture edible refined salt meeting the requirements of the food and allied industries.
- Preparation of monthly detailed analysis of production costs of Manufactured Goods in terms of raw materials, labour and production overheads and determination of unit costs.
- Preparation of standard of costs and periodic review, for all inventories taking into consideration landed costs, import duties, clearing charges and transportation costs.
- Comparison of actual production costs with standard costs and preparation of materials purchase price, usage and yield variances and labour utilization variances.
- Coordination of the Inventory control process, monthly stock-taking and reconciliation of physical stocks with Sage Inventory module for the Factory’s stocks of raw materials as well as the stock valuation exercise.
- Manage Factory cost centers, cost elements, and production planned orders on SAGE.
- Conduct end of month processing including closing and opening of new accounting period.
- Monthly update the Fixed Assets Register with Purchases and Disposals, reconcile the Fixed Assets Register with the General ledger
- Provide Factory management with information on Product costing specifying and comparing factors affecting prices of products.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- (2nd Class) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics and/or Business Administration plus ACA.
- 3 years experience in Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as SAGE, or SAP, MS Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Creative, Innovative, Creative, Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, and high attention to details
- Excellent numeracy, technical and analytical skills and good awareness
- Good interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Must be a result-oriented person, self-driven performer
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the ” Title” as subject of the email.