Accion Microfinance Bank | Location: Lagos | Creative Designer
- Determine and complete the graphic requirements of the Marketing Communications Department, interpreting and applying Accion MfB brand guidelines consistently to all materials produced.
- Visual content creation including social media visuals
- Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, social media and event content
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary, according to the Accion MfB?s ?s brand guidelines.
- Design and produce a variety of official publications and marketing collateral which may include brochures, print ads, posters, fliers, booklets, PowerPoint slides, and promotional merchandise
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for brochures, website, blog, welcome handbooks, social media, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity among others.
Qualification & Experiences
- OND and/or B.SC/HND degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Experience of managing the delivery of Creative Projects
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design and Copywriting skills
- Post production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply