Job Title: Creative Designer
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Work with design techniques, tools, and principles
- Develop videos and animations
- Create and design visual elements such as advertisements, product packaging artworks, logos, brochures, medical detailing aids, point of sales materials (POSM), social media visuals and posts, newsletters, consumer fliers, web pages and other communication materials
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Updating the site regularly with new content or information
- Updating security patches and plugins
- Maintain internal tools for managing site structure, data, security, using CMS (WordPress).
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress and others)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web.
- Understand browser capabilities
- Understand the commercial value of graphic design
- Ability to use adobe creative cloud to create images, videos, and other design content
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Creative Design – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.