Title: Creative Media Designer (Associate) | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Co-creation Hub
- As Creative Associate, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
- You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, is detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- This role reports to the Creative Lead.
- Understanding the brief and proposing the best execution for the campaign.
- Must be willing to think strategically on any given project.
- Work with a creative team to develop creative concepts and executions as assigned.
- Ensure that ideas/designs are produced timely, and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
- Must be able to design simple and beautiful presentation/proposal decks.
- Presenting ideas to the Creative Lead for approval from concepts to executions.
- Must be able to continue to develop the work until the final approval stage.
- Must have excellent skill in Photoshop, Illustrator and any other skill that would help produce great work.
- Responsible for any project given to work on, and manage the project to the end.
- Work on other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology
- Contribute to team effort by sitting in on conceptual design meetings and offering opinions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design software
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, banner designs, presentation/proposal decks.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Awareness of best practice, legalities and new developments in public relations/marketing communications.
- Ability to research and understand complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge
- Flexible, proactive, able to generate ideas and create solutions to problems.
- Incorporate feedback and take / give direction well.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing date
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply