Title: Creative Strategist | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Pulse Nigeria
- Pulse is looking for a Creative Strategist with a passion and curiosity for the ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
- As a Creative Strategist, you will be responsible for generating compelling ideas for digital campaigns that can be adapted across various media platforms.
- Our ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller who is equal parts a meticulous planner and a spontaneous creative thinker.
- The Creative Strategist is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office. The role will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and work very closely with the Director of Digital Strategy & Operations and the Director of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing sales and marketing material to support the Sales teams across Africa.
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute, and sometimes lead, in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
- Support the sales team in any and all activities that will help the team meet its overall revenue and profit targets including occasional client meetings and prospecting.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal post-sales and execution teams.
- Manage timelines and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, strategy, or analyst position.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs.
- Ability to use social listening/data analytics tools.
- Excellent research, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A lot of energy, passion and enthusiasm.
Remuneration is competitive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants for this role may come from a range of backgrounds, although within the Digital/ Creative/ Marketing/ Advertising industry is preferred.
- If you’re passionate about this opportunity, but don’t have all of the experience we’re looking for, we would still like to hear from you – please apply and let us know why you’d make a great addition to the Pulse team.