Latest job vacancies at Creatrix Empire International Limid
Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
Jobs at Creatrix Empire Limited
December 20, 2022
Creatrix Empire International Limited Job Title: Social Media Manager Location: Ikeja, LagosReports Directly to: Operations Manager Position Summary The Social Media Manager is in charge of everything related to the company’s… Read more here
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports Directly to: Operations Manager
- Your role borders down to ensuring that the company’s strategies, operations and stories and that of the company’s clients are brought to life visually.
- As part of the growth marketing team, you will be bursting with ideas and creativity, have a passion for branding and create a vision for creative campaigns from concept to completion, as well as grasp the opportunity to work on a wide range of design and video projects.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphics and/or illustrative materials, from simple to complex including brochures, print and online advertisements, posters, digital displays, flyers, and other publications.
- Provide graphic support for marketing team, social media team and executive leadership.
- Create graphics for events and tradeshows under direction of marketing supervisor.
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with target demographics and key markets are identified.
- Ensure all design requests are well developed and completed by deadline.
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with the marketing supervisor.
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding standards and guidelines.
- Keep on top of trends and identify any new opportunities for technical/creative development.
- Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualization, music and voice-overs to create professional grade content.
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and video shoot project
- Work with clearly detailed content briefs provided as well as creating content briefs.
- Secure and archive permissions for use of photo images for individuals.
- Be up-to-date on video and photography trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content.
- Executes shoots on site/on location including audio, camera operation and talent directions.
- Additionally handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, special audio needs, custom graphics and animation.
- Scouts shoot locations and assesses possible obstacles in filming and provides solutions or alternatives.
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks, including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, adding photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music, and final editing using Final Cut Pro, Avid or Adobe Premiere software.
- Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compresses/encodes video projects for output; makes video products available in a variety of formats; observes brand standards, ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product; and coordinates internal and external duplication services as required.
- Determines content and format of productions, operates editing equipment and implements a variety of positive and negative feedback from various sources as necessary.
- Creates material used for, but not limited to shooting videos, and conducting field interviews; edit material for television broadcast/YouTube, social media, web applications or schedule guests as needed.
- Stays informed about the current state of and future advances in video production technology and video distribution.
- Recommends new video support systems and hardware and software technologies based on analysis of company needs.
- Participates in projects to integrate new video technologies and testing new hardware and software.
- Submit weekly report of all activities and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in a graphics design, publishing role and general video editing.
- A diploma in Graphics Design, Digital Media, Visual Communications or closely related field is an added advantage.
Other Selection Criteria (skills, knowledge and experience):
- Proficiency in a wide range of media formats and design software technologies, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- High computer literacy, including effective working proficiency in customer relationship management software, Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to take concepts and ideas and transform them into images.
- Detail-oriented, with good communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities; multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others to develop, fine-tune and produce effective visual concepts, designs and layouts.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a consistent and audience-appropriate standard of graphics design across web, print and multi-media materials.
- Having interest in the music industry is desirable.
- Must display a desire to grow within the brand and see this as a long-term position.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolios to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.