Latest Credit Afrique Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Vacancies September 26, 2022.
Credit Afrique Microfinance Bank Limited is a Limited Liability company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with registered office at 154, Awolowo Road Ikoyi. We are a leading financial serive provider with the core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial to MSME, Private and Public Sectors. We have over 3 years experience in the field of finance management, loans and investment offerings to suit our customers long and short term financial demands.
September 26, 2022. Driver
Job Title: Driver | Credit Afrique Microfinance Bank | Location: Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Must be familiar with Lagos roads
- Good communication skills
- Must have a Driver’s License
- Must be able to drive both manual & automatic vehicle.
- Competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks.
- Well-versed in the cleaning of both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Known for transporting passengers in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality.
- Effective skills in maintaining the log of mileage, the number of trips, passengers, and destinations.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Call / WhatsApp: 09055492843
- Candidates must be residents of Ikoyi, Falomo and the surrounding areas.
Business Development Manager / Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a deep knowledge of products with the ability to explain the scope of all our simple solutions and position accordingly in relation to the organization’s requirements.
- Ability to present financials to prospects and clients.
- Ability to source for quality Risk asset (loan) opportunities, be it retail, commercial or consumer loans.
- Ability to plan with expected collections from Loan(s) disbursed.
- Ensure minimal percentage of Portfolio at risk which should be less than 1% of total Cabal at every time.
- Prospecting and sales conversion with very limited supervision.
- Ensure the daily activities of sales are reported to the Team lead or Head of the department as required.
- Submit a daily call memo to the head of department in line with the approved template.
- Weekly update of prospect list to help in the achievement of assigned targets.
- Generate leads via researching potential prospects online and databases.
- Packaging of group enlightenment presentations geared towards encouraging prospective organizational and individual patronage.
- Weekly progress reports on deposit generated/ loans created /collections made (repayment)
- Monthly Performance Review/ Quarterly Performance Review.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A First Degree from a reputable University / Institute
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and /or business development experience in the Banking/Financial services sector.
- Working experience in a Microfinance organization is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and analytical stills
- Great attention to details
- Demonstration an excellent leadership and supervisory skills
- Reports to the Group Head, Business Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.