Title: Credit Analyst | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Type: Full-time | GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses. to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above.
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions for the MD’s approval.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Follow up and monitoring any of the disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment.
- Making sure that all loan request documentations are correct.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.