Job Title: Credit Analyst | Location: Lagos | PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
Jobs Roles And Responsibilities
- Daily computation of the Bank’s PAR
- Preparation of the loan officer PAR ratio against the next credit review meeting
- Compute and advise on the repayment due or loan paid off amount due upon request.
- Reconcile credit files and identify variances
- Loan appraisal and analysis
- Review of loan accounts
Educational Skills And Requirements
- BSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years in the Banking industry
- Microsoft office skills
- Proven work experience as a Credit Analyst
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply