Job Title: Credit and Analytics Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Credit & Analytics
About the Role
- Branch launched in Nigeria in early 2017 and has seen rapid adoption and growth. As a company, we are passionate about our customers, fearless in the face of barriers, and driven by data.
- In this role, you will help to solve analytical problems across the organization and grow profitability by proposing product and strategy changes.
- You will make data-driven decisions to optimize performance in various areas across the product, growth, and operations strategy.
- As the lead, you will help the team achieve their goals through servant-style leadership, removing roadblocks, and clear communication.
Here are some things you’ll do:
- Monitor performance and drive changes in credit policy of our Nigeria portfolio to optimize profitability and reach growth targets
- Collaborate with data science, product, marketing, collections, and engineering to propose experiments and policy changes
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to identify underlying explanations for changes in portfolio performance, develop data-driven solutions, and evaluate expected portfolio impacts
- Propose data-driven product changes to improve customer experience and company profitability. Partner with product and engineering teams to implement your solution into production
- Develop statistical models to assist in pricing and user segmentation for capital markets transactions and financial data analysis.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in SQL and Excel. Proficiency in R/Python, or similar statistical analysis tool, is a plus
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for working across cultures, functions, and time zones
- Previous experience in analytics and/or quantitative modeling, using large datasets
- Experience in analyzing, visualizing, and communicating impactful insights to management, investors, and/or auditors.
Benefits of Joining
- Work in a mission-driven, global, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Remote first, with the option to work in-person occasionally
- Fully paid life and health insurance benefit with Axa Mansard (Platinum plan)
- Work-life balance is not a myth, we offer a generous paid leave policy comprising; 28 days annual leave, 30 days sick leave, bereavement leave
- Fully paid parental leave – 6 months maternity and 3 months paternity leave
- Pension Benefit
- Monthly WFH stipend alongside a one time home office set-up budget
- We believe learning should never stop and so we provide a $500 stipend annually towards learning and development irrespective of role, title or tenure
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance
- Team meals and social events (Hybrid for now)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work and interact with a global team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online