Title: Credit Appraisal Officer | KIP Konsults – Our client, an online Investment marketplace.
- We are currently seeking a Wealth and Investment Officer that would be responsible for analysing businesses in the Agriculture, Real estate and Commerce sectors, in need of investors.
- This role would be well suited to experienced finance professional with technology or investment background.
- Provide key support in identification, appraisal, structuring and negotiation of investment packages.
- Identify and analyse fundamental strengths, weaknesses of projects or portfolio companies and all associated issues, opportunities, risks and reward factors.
- Handle disbursements, waivers and complex client interactions.
- Monitor existing investment portfolio of the company.
- Review and analyse the financial operations
- Prepare monthly reports of risks, cash flow and project profiles.
- Handle client relationships and provide insight into business sectors.
- Anticipate risk and business performance issues.
- Supervise the lifecycle of projects in a timely and high-quality fashion
- Actively inform the company of industry developments, competitor and economic trends.
- B.S.c and or M.Sc in Finance or a related field, from a reputable university
- 5 years experience in the finance, investment or technology industry
- Excellent IT, sales, analytical, numerical and decision making skills
- Entrepreneur and business-minded
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility resolution of issues.
Competitive, with very attractive commission.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Credit Appraisal Officer”.