Speedaf Express | Job Title: Credit Control Officer | Location: Lagos
Speedaf is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO in 2019. We are currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. Speedaf offers a variety of products and services with value added service to cover different business or personal scenarios for our customers. Since our launch, Speedaf has continued to expand its global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations
- Debt collection for all centers and customers
- Invoicing checking and distribution
- WHT recoveries from all customers
- Customer account updates and payment details
- Reconciliation of Individual Customer account by CCE
- Any other collection related responsibilities
Key Performance Indicator
- Debt collection performance
- Debt structure and aging – DAA and DSO
- Above 180 days target
- Above 90 days target
- Bad Debt provision target
- WHT aging target
- Debt certification with customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related field of study.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Credit Control Officer.
- Must have basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Must give timely and accurate data.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.