Title: Credit Marketer | Investment Company | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full-time
- The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individuals will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Proven work experience as a Credit Marketer, ‘Loan Officer’ or similar role
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field.
- Experience: Minimum 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Credit Marketer” as the Subject of the email.