A fast-growing National Microfinance Bank with presence in all 36 states of the country is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Reports To: Reports to Head of Credit / Team Lead
- Oversee organization’s lending process i.e evaluating client’s creditworthiness, creating risk preding credit sconng models, analyzing potential revenues and losses for the organization.
- Calculate and set interest rates, negotiate loan terms with clients.
- Monitor payments, records maintenance.
- Ensuring that all lending procedures comply with industry regulations.
- Review and develop update company credit policies.
- B.Sc/BA /HND in Economics, Banking, Accounts, Business Administration / Management
Experience Level (Supervisory / Management):
- Minimum 2 years within banking or financial sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, creation and analysis of spreadsheets (experience with microfinance banking is an added advantage).
- Energetic, driven, adaptable, willing to team and work under supervision, team spirit, problem-solving skills, willingness to relocate.
- Should not be older than 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.