Title: Credit Risk Analyst | GTI Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50, 000 and above.
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions for the management approval.
- Proper documentation and updating of loan files.
- Follow up and monitoring any of the disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment.
- Making sure that all loan request documentations are correct and genuine.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Meet daily deliverables.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.