Title: Credit Risk Officer | Location: Lagos | Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provide advisory on how requests can be restructured in line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Has relevant experience in analyzing consumer and SME loans.
- Organization of credit committee.
- Portfolio management & reporting.
- Create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems.
- Evaluate clients for credit worthiness based our internal risk models & their application information.
- Detect fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants.
- Check Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and scrutinize the signed documents to ensure the correctness of the contracts.
- Continuously ensure alignment/compliance to the credit risk management framework.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
- Preparation of statutory reports.
Qualification / Requirements
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline, Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years banking experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios.
- Experience in Credit Risk Management
- Data Analytics and Effective communication
- Good Knowledge of Credit Analysis and Appraisal
- Experience in SME
- Good reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.