CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria.
CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system. Our services and robust solutions help members to efficiently manage the entire credit cycle to grow revenue and reduce risk. Selected as one of Africa’s top 20 most innovative companies by Financial Technology Magazine and awarded the Product Leadership Award for credit reporting and risk management enterprise software by Frost & Sullivan, our passion is to help our customers succeed!
The Company was incorporated on January 3, 2003, as CR Services Limited and, in January 2007, admitted new shareholders and became a public liability company following a successful private placement. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database of over 40 million records (Individuals and Businesses), our members include 100% of the commercial banks, mortgage banks, microfinance banks, merchant banks, finance companies, development finance institutions, telecom operators, courier companies and other service providers.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Administrative Officer | Location: Lagos | CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”)
- A seasoned professional Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures.
- Ensure the office is properly maintained, Manage company assets, support staff logistic needs, and ensure company vehicles are in top shape.
- Must have sound communication & interpersonal skill is a must to cultivate long-lasting relationships with staff and vendors.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all company assets
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in departmental budget preparation
- Coordinate the periodic maintenance of company vehicles.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Effectively manage company logistics.
- Ensure support staff adhere to organizational policies and regulations
- Any other duty assigned by the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply