Latest Creditville Group Job vacancies in Nigeria January 2022.
Creditville Group – We are a fast-growing private equity company with a strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy. We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for positions in our Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt offices.
January 2022. Corporate & Marketing Communications Associate (PR)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a PR Manager who will help create and promote the company’s corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of brochures, news releases, and other documents via different channels.
- Develop and implement PR Strategy’s/campaign to expose the brand and follow through from inception to finish.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, implementation, and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Develop, organise, and implement event strategies
- Organize both physical and digital events exco members can leverage on in order to create more visibility for the brand.
- Manage media inquiries
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings…
- Create content for press releases, by line articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results monthly
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Helping implement communications projects and strategies
- Serve as a content creator.
- Drafting and editing materials and communications copy
- Collecting data and maintaining databases
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g., press releases, publications, social media posts etc.)
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies/queries
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist with any other project or assignment assigned by the Head of Corporate Communications.
- Send weekly blog contents to IT after corporate comms head has reviewed
- Assist in writing blog contents
- Send internal communication (email)
- Send the mission and vision statement of the company to employee monthly
- Send external communication (email)- general info, product/services, survey etc
- Assist the department head in ensuring all agencies are aligned and adequately perform their duties as at when due.
- Develop ideas on how loyal staff can be rewarded – rewarding most loyal staff/employee of the month
- Assist in organising internal get together and events
- Send customer SMS weekly
- Assist in developing campaigns for product and services
- Send internal and external survey email monthly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communication or any related field.
- Professional certificate in Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- Five years of experience in marketing, publications, or a related role required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »