Latest jobs vacancies at Creedlink Nigeria May 2022.
Creedlink – Our vision is to be the preeminent provider of job placement services and consulting across the country and overseas. Our mission is three-fold: to stay on the forefront of recruitment technologies so that we always offer the best available solutions to our clients; to be thought leaders so that where challenges exist we can engineer solutions – not just for ourselves but, as we have done before, for the entire recruitment industry; and lastly, to create enduring relationships of trust so that our clients can relax in the knowledge that they can rely on the CreedLink Team to bring them the talent, technologies, and solutions they need in order to grow and thrive.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry.
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain company status
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Update and post supervised social media and website content for company growth.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.