Job Title: Credit Administration Officer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Crevance Credit Limited is a consumer finance provider that is committed to driving credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering easy, simple and fast loans to make you happy. We believe in making financial services simple, transparent and easily accessible to our target market.
- Credit Administration Officer is in charge with managing the entire credit process.
- Credit administrators are responsible for conducting background checks on potential customers to determine their ability to pay back the principal and interest.
- Other responsibilities include managing data for credit transactions and write reports on the credit administration process at your company.
- As a credit administrator, your primary responsibilities are to analyze a loan applicant’s credit score to determine their credit risk and ability to pay back the loan.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc / B.A in relevant fields.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is an Urgent Hiring.