British American Tobacco BAT Nigeria | Job Title: CRM & SEO – Associate Manager | Job Number: 31305 | Country: Nigeria | Job Location: Lagos
Function: Marketing & Sales
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT NIGERIA S LOOKING TO HIRE A CRM & SEO ASSOCIATE MANAGER
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The individual has to have a consistent track record in the design and implementation of the CRM and SEO strategy. The person should be adept at using CRM, SEO and analytics tools, Consumer journey design & operation of campaigns through email, SMS etc. for actual & future clients while working optimally within a robust and diverse team.
You will be working in a multifunctional team to build successful consumer journeys and achieve set CRM, SEO and Analytics critical metrics. Your knowledge will help the team adjust and deliver the digital strategy, steer standard methodologies, integrate 360-degree activation and drive online traffic conversion and retention.
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting Level: Associate Manager
Geographic Scope: West and Central Africa Region
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Develop, support and lead the short and long-term CRM, SEO and Analytics strategy
- Ensure full alignment with identified Business & Marketing objectives
- Achieve the organization CRM, SEO and Analytics goals and targets
- Implement and ensure sustainability of the channels from a performance and financial standpoint
- Collaborate with Team members to lead overall online presence of the company
- Constantly thrive to develop new touch points and increase the reach of the digital channel
- Ensure detailed reporting of internal, external and competitors’ digital activities in order to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Implement approved technological roadmap to support the business strategy.
- Identify and partner with the right agencies, technology suppliers and specialists to increase digital marketing results
- Plan, track and report on digital marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure
- Accountable for delivery of the CRM, SEO and Analytics suite in alignment with set critical metrics.
- Regular review of agreed digital KPI’s including return on investment, suggesting improvements and seizing opportunities.
- Pro-actively share knowledge and expertise, be the source of information and inspiration on the latest trends in the digital arena.
- Ensure performance improvement and leadership development within team
- Support the embedding digital marketing as a new channel for the organization and drive continuous improvement
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Information Technology or related field, NYSC completed.
- 4years+ of demonstrable CRM, SEO and Analytics experience in roles of growing accountability.
- Good understanding of key marketing principles: consumer centric and journey, user experience, target audience, return on investment etc.
- Demonstrable experience in designing & implementing direct to consumer digital marketing strategy including; e-commerce, database acquisition and management, CRM activation, content development, SEO with Mobile, ecommerce, Web and UX technologies expertise
- Handling suppliers and agencies and getting the best from them
- Creative, able to work in a matrix fast paced environment and plan time accordingly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English is a requirement, French an asset.
- Any professional certification in CRM, SEO and Analytics (e.g. DMI, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) are desired.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply