Crossover Microfinance Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Job Title: Internal Control Manager | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full Time
Job Objective / Summary
- To design, plan, coordinate and supervise the implementation of an effective internal control framework of the organization.
- To investigate all cases of non-compliance of internal policies and procedures and external regulatory standards, making recommendations to management..
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, or related field.
- MCP Certified or in progress
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years relevant experience as an Internal Control officer in a Microfinance Bank settings.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft excel, word processing.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.