- Latest Crossover Microfinance Bank Jobs vacancies in NigeriaOctober 6, 2022
About Crossover Microfinance Bank: Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever-growing financial need in the retail sector and with investors, Crossover remodelled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Crossover Microfinance Bank Recruitment / Job Vacancies
October 6, 2022.
JUNE 10, 2022
Job Title: Loan Officer / Relationship Officer |… Read more here
JUNE 1, 2022
Job Title: Loan Officer /… Read more here
JUNE 1, 2022
Job Title: Branch Manager |… Read more here
MAY 12, 2022
Job Title: Internal Control Officer… Read more here
APRIL 27, 2022
Job Title: Operation Officer (Teller)… Read more here
Loan Officer / Relationship Officer
Crossover Microfinance Bank | Location: Shomolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sell all bank products to the specified target customers/segments and meet monthly targets.
- To contact potential customers and convince them about the bank’s product offerings.
- Major accountability for a Relationship Officer is to ensure that business is solicited as per the bank’s guidelines/process.
- To ensure that prospects are clearly communicated about the bank charges/terms and conditions.
- To ensure “Know Your Customer” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to.
- Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
- To ensure that no customer application is misplaced and is kept in safe custody.
- To ensure that code of the conduct as per the bank’s policy is adhered to.
- To ensure that all the documents provided by the customer for completing the card applications are duly checked and forwarded to the relevant bank officers.
- Customers satisfy all criteria required of the desired customer profile as outlined by the bank.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.