With a population of over 1.3 billion, Africa is a land of immense opportunity waiting to be explored for the benefit of the people. CruxDeals is a Technology content-generating company with a special focus on providing solutions to everyday challenges from Education, Food, and lifestyle.
CruxDeals began operations in April 2020 with her flagship Cruxlearning, a secured e-learning platform for curriculum-based (for internal and external exams) and vocational studies. It has also gone a step ahead to provide solutions in other areas of man’s daily living.. Cruxdeals Limited is a registered company with a special focus on providing solutions to everyday needs using technology. Manage large amounts of inbound /outbound calls.
Title: Customer Service Officer | Cruxdeals Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos State | Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of inbound /outboundcalls.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the CruxLearning values
- Minimum HND or BSc in any discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Candidate must reside within Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Agege and environs for proximity.
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- High attention to detail, proactive person with a service oriented mindset.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Ability to work independently and within team and meet agreed deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Must have completed NYSC
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24 April, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the email