Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Requisition ID 13138
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world’s top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the Role:
Kerry Ingredients Nigeria Limited has created a new role at our Ilupeju, Lagos office for an experienced Customer Care Specialist, focusing on order fulfillment and accurate, efficient order processing for its West African customers.
The Customer Care Specialist acts as a key contact between our customers and the Company, displays a professional image of the company and provides a comprehensive service in a high performance, customer-focused environment. This individual will be required to perform to a high level, by demonstrating excellent service performance and account management. The Customer Care Specialist will be pro-active to customer requirements at all times, (both internal and external).
- Manage customer requests efficiently and direct their efforts to maximise the customer experience
- Apply order fulfilment methods in order to achieve accurate and efficient order processing
- Perform in such a manner as to achieve the required Service rating towards the KPI’s, through system knowledge, accuracy, attitude and proactive service.
- Identify and implement the business rules and procedures
- Create and enhance the buying experience of our customers through professional service using systems and applying processes
- Provide support for queries, complaints and general enquiries by applying sound problem-solving abilities
- Follow and apply order management procedures, tasks and administration, ensuring we follow through all orders to point of final customer receipt, meeting customer expectations
- Provide a positive attitude and display a drive towards the continued success of the business
Main Activities / Accountabilities:
- Creating sales orders from direct customer purchase orders on SAP
- Ensure effective communication to customers about material availability
- Liaising with Key Account Managers via email and telephonically
- Aligning promise dates to excellence standards
- Great internal and external communication and service
- Handling all requests for returns via SAP
- Sending draft documentation to customers for approval before sending original set re export documentation for supply of goods
- Attending to system communication methods timeously
- Following processes for compliance purposes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer care / customer service role – experience in manufacturing environment is most preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP software applications preferred
- Advanced MS Office essential
- Experience in dealing with complex queries
- Understanding of import / export processes, particularly import
- Excellent communication skills – over email and by phone, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict resolution
- Thinks about the wider team and consults the other departments involved
- Takes ownership and is prepared to make decisions
Deadline: Not Specified.