Title: Customer Center Lead | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Specialization(s): Customer service/Call center | Sterling Bank Plc
- To train, prepare, motivate, and lead Customer Service Officers to meet goals and provide excellent service to customers.
- Maintain and develop internal support and service quality standards.
- Review Customer Care agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chats, etc) and assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Review Service delivery and interaction in branches to ensure standards are met.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support by mapping the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Monitor customer service performance and create reports that reflect support performance.
- Create educational materials to ensure knowledge building for all service officers and carry out trainings.
- First Degree in any field
- 1 – 2 years related work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply