Job Title: Customer Experience & Fulfilment Associate | Aneeque | Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Aneeque – We are an online Fashion retailer aspiring to be the go-to store for young people across Africa for all their fashion needs. Our customers are young and hip and it is our sole purpose to help them express themselves by looking their best without breaking the bank and having fun while at it.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Experience & Fulfilment Associate.
- As part of our fulfilment team, your role will span across multiple areas of the operation, including inbound processing, order fulfilment, order packaging, and customer returns processing.
- This is a fast-paced and physical position, meaning you must be able to stand, crouch, and lift objects and parcels.
- Our ideal candidate has prior experience with order fulfilment software and strong data entry and customer service skills.
- Own, manage and improve the day-to-day customer service flow
- As the first point of contact for customer inquiries, provide an amazing experience for customers embodying our brand values
- Respond to inbound emails from both templates and individualized responses
- Manage all customer feedback, updates to subscriptions and size/style exchanges, ensuring the customer has the best experience possible while seeking to minimize return rates and cancellations
Order Fulfilment, Inventory Control:
- Ensure all orders / returns are properly picked, packaged, processed and documented in a timely manner
- Manage stock inventory, as well as fulfilling low inventory orders. Also manage inventory of shipping materials
- Process inventory in adherence to stated customer Quality Assurance policies
- Accurately distinguish inventory in order to pick inventory for a customer order or issue a customer credit during the returns and inspection process.
- Process returns, inspecting the items for wear, and determining proper disposition.
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate improvement opportunities to leadership as appropriate
- Keep warehouse organized and reorganize product locations so fast-moving products and products that frequently ship together are most accessible
- Keep up with advancements and changes in the industry and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions
- 1+ years of experience in office support, fulfilment, shipping, or inventory management
- Prior experience with inventory management software such as Quickbooks and BigCommerce
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior customer service attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An overall can-do attitude and a strong passion for your career
- Startup experience is a plus
Details of the Job Requirements:
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress or other blogging platform
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task – Job requires double-checking orders for accuracy and being careful about detail
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service attitude
- Experience with order management software or the ability to learn order management software
- The physical ability to stand, crouch, and lift objects throughout a standard workday
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule with opportunity for remote work
- 20 days Annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Company contributed Pension Plan
- Opportunities for paid industry events and conferences
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply