Title: Customer Experience Manager | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Lagoon Hospitals
Reports to: Head, Customer Experience and Business Operations
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021. This is a guarantee of safe and quality healthcare that meets international standards. Recently, Lagoon Hospitals received her Certificate of Re-accreditation from JCI. Lagoon Hospitals is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialities across medical disciplines, within the Lagoon Hospitals Group.
This role is responsible for attaining seamless level of service throughout the customer’s journey and for ensuring superior quality experience for patients through continuously training and refining of processes and staff.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Coordinate all customer care, medical records and patient journey functions in the facility
- Achieve heightened levels of patient satisfaction/experience
- Liaising and working with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure flawless level of service through the patient journey
- Supporting team member with orienting, training, and counseling team to achieve KPIs and patient satisfaction
- Maintain rapport with patients/customers/clients and medical team
- Conduct performance appraisals within the department
- Clinic management
- Other duties as assigned by HOD.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Error free registration of all categories of patients
- Response to enquiries from Call center
- Appropriate collections of approvals
- Appropriate and timely out-patient billing
- Compliance with case files
- Escalation of patient complaint to Patient Experience Team
- Compliance with the ACC and other relevant Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the Social sciences and Humanities discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience is required, with at least two years managing a team.
- Customer service experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry will an added advantage
- Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry will also be an added advantage.
- I-CARE attitudes (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Technology savvy
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations
- Service oriented, courteous, and a good team player.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply