Job Title: Customer Experience Manager | Lily Hospitals Limited | Location: Warri, Delta
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
- This role is meant to oversee Lily Hospital’s customer service, contact centre and issue resolution activities.
- The role is meant to ensure that Lily Hospital’s customers (corporate and Individual) are happy with the level of service being provided to them across all points (channels) of interaction with the business.
Educational and Skill Requirement
- Must have a minimum of HND or BSc in any field
- Must have had customer service experience for a minimum of 2 Years
- Must be witty and good with computers.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Certification in Customer service is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.